To provide personnel employed on offshore installations the practical experience of basic helicopter escape techniques and associated procedures following a controlled landing or ditching.
For offshore going executives, an offshore survival at sea and Coxswain Boat Handling programs offer training under real life conditions so as to equip participants with maximum practical exposure.
Enertech imparts training on Safety Aspects of Working in an H2S Environment, for Detection and Protection against H2S gas, Rescue Techniques and Rescue Breathing etc. A P.T.W system aims to ensure that proper planning and consideration is given to the risks of a particular job.
Delivered in a controlled and safe environment, our hands-on, accredited fire safety training, conducted by professional fire officers, can help personnel respond appropriately and safely in the event of fire emergency.
Our First Aid training will provide skills to respond to an emergency both at home and in the workplace. With courses ranging from Basic Life Support and Essential First Aid to Pre Hospital Emergency Care, all of Enertech's First Aid training is designed and conducted according to internationally recognized standards.
These courses are designed to allow participants to experience practical emergency simulations in a controlled environment, allowing them to better understand the concepts behind safe driving.
Confined space training program has been developed to instruct personnel in the safety techniques required to conduct work in a confined space. Training applies to confined space entry operations conducted by individuals in the workplace and complies with legislative requirements.
These courses are designed to familiarize employers and employees of OSHA-regulated and other common workplace hazards. They are designed for construction foremen, superintendents and engineers, safety professionals, construction managers, plant engineers, and any other personnel responsible for workplace safety.
Food Hygiene Taining and certificates range from the Basic Food Safety certificate to Advanced Food Safety and Hygiene for supervisors and managers. Designed for anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled.
Enertech is offering IOSH courses:
1. IOSH Managing Safely
2. IOSH Working Safely
Enertech is offering NEBOSH courses (Centre No: 944):
1. NEBOSH Award in Health & Safety at Work
Enertech is offering NEBOSH courses in Association with AKBAR HSE Training & Consultancy Services (Centre No: 754)
1. NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
2. NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety
3. NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
4. NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management
Enertech conducts CIEH - UK certifications
Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC) Approved Courses:
1. Level 2 Award in Food Safety
2. Level 2 Award in COSHH
3. Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness
4. Level 2 Award in Fire Safety
5. Level 2 Award in Manual Handling
6. Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
7. Level 2 Award in First Aid at Work
8. Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
9. Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
10. Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
11. Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
Enertech is offering courses for HANDLING HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS (in Association with Unichem Ltd):
1. Theoretical and practical training sessions on handling of Caustic Soda Liquid , storage & dealing with possible injuries
2. Theoretical and practical training sessions on handling of Sodium Hypochlorite Liquid , storage & dealing with possible injuries
3. Theoretical and practical training sessions on handling of Ferric Chloride Liquid , storage & dealing with possible injuries
4. Theoretical and practical training session on handling of Hydrochloric Acid , storage & dealing with possible injuries
5. Theoretical and practical training session on handling of Sulphuric Acid , storage & dealing with possible injuries
Enertech is offering PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
1. PMP - Project Management Professional (PMI-USA)
2. CAPM – Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-USA)
3. PMI-RMP – Risk Management Professional (PMI-USA)
4. PMI-SP – Scheduling Professional (PMI-USA)
5. CCE/CCC – Certified Cost Engineer / Consultant (AACEI-USA)
6. PSP – Planning & Scheduling Professional (AACEI-USA)
7. Primavera Project Management (PPM)
8. LEED Green Associate (USGBC-USA)
9. LEED AP – LEED Accredited Professional (USGBC-USA)
10. Contract Management (FIDIC)
11. CMA – Certified Management Accountant (IMA-USA)
12. Human Resource Development Courses
13. Quality Management System – LEAN & SIX SIGMA