The Certified Appointed Person for lifting operations is competent to prepare & execute lifting plan as per the requirements in compliance with local/international standards.
How much will it cost?
Tentative fees - QAR 1750/-
Contact our office for more details : Ph. +974 44010888 or send email to email@example.com.
How to attain this certification?
Note: Personnel with special needs are precluded from the certification scheme.
1. Download the documents given below.
- APPLICATION FORM
- APPLICANT CV FORMAT
2. Fill up the “APPLICATION FORM”, “APPLICANT CV” and send it along with the required documents as per the requirement of this “SCHEME” through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this certification (non-refundable application fee of QR.100/- must be paid at our office).
- Applicant should carefully read and understand all the information given in the application form and provide accurate details for smooth application review process.
- Certification fees shall be paid upon scheduling the certification scheme assessment for the selected applicant.
3. Within 4 days from the receipt of the adequately completed documents and application fees Enertech Qatar will complete the review against the scheme requirements. Application review may include the background check to confirm the validity of the submitted documents, verification of certificates, completion of the prerequisite tests etc.
4. Applicant who meets the requirements of the scheme will be then referred as “CANDIDATE” and shall be contacted by our representative to schedule certification scheme assessment process. If the application is rejected applicant will be notified with the reason for rejection.
5. Certification assessment process may include written, oral & practical exams as per the requirement of the scheme.
6. “CANDIDATE” who successfully complete the certification scheme assessment will then be referred as “CERTIFIED PERSON” and issued with a certificate card and wall certificate indicating the certification scheme name.
7. Any “CERTIFIED PERSON” must comply with the conditions mentioned under “USE OF CERTIFICATION STATUS” in the application form during the validity of the certification.
- Certified Person must ensure to renew the certification before the expiry of the validity period. If failed to renew the certification within the validity period, personnel will be considered as a new applicant for the scheme.
In case of any complaints, contact us through email@example.com or contact office +974 44010888. Detailed procedure for Complaints & Appeals given in the Application Form which shall be downloaded from below (under Documents).